they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, February 11, 2011

6:15am Thoughts;

Michael leaves for work around 5:30am - 6:00am, and he always kisses me goodbye before he leaves. Usually I can fall back asleep, but this morning I couldn't. I was feeling sick from what I assume is mild food poisoning and then my thoughts started racing around in my head.

Whether you realise it or not - when things don't work out the way you wanted them to, it's usually because they work out for the best. The best might not be what you wanted, but that's how life goes. You can't always win everything. In each of our lives, at one point or another, we all lose somehow. Life has a funny way of working out in the end. All you have to do is go along for the ride.

The lesson life teaches you is not, "Not everyone is a winner," but actually, "What you want isn't necessarily what you need." You should never take from life more than you need.

“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
- Buddha.



P.S: Today's "Quote of the Day" is also a Buddha quote. Life knows me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment