they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Date Quiz;

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Most certainly. On Thursday to be exact.

How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you?
Ah, well that's a tricky question to answer. Out of the five sexual relationships I've had, only two were boyfriends, and both of those boys have said it. I meant it in return. Though, in saying that, only two of those other three said it. And I said it in return as a defense mechanism.

Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
I may have stupidly said once before, but never did I seriously mean it. I'm not one of those girls.

Are you crushing on someone?
It's more of a serious love thing. An crazy-in-love-with-each-other kind of love ♥

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
I have, but you learn to deal with those things and move on from the hurt.

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
Unfortunately, yes. Sometimes things get heated.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I'm always happy regardless of my relationship status. Though, I've never been this happy in my life, and I have Michael to thank for that.

Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn’t mean it?
Only to those boys who I was not in a relationship with. Defense mechanism and all.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Cracked, but never broken.

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I would hope not, but such things cannot be avoided.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Not a single thing. I'm happy now, and that's all that matters.

Think any of your ex’s feel the same?
I most certainly hope not. It wouldn't change a single thing, and I'd want them to move on from it.

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
I do everything I can do be the best. Michael calls me "amazing" but I'm nothing special.

Have you dated people who were not good to you?:
That's hard to say. Define "not good." I mean, my boyfriend's have all been good people, but people make mistakes. None of them were abusive in any way, so I'd say no.

Have you dated someone older than you?
Huuuur. Maybe once or twice.

Younger?
Michael is two years younger than I am. Don't you dare call me a "cradle snatcher/cougar" or I'll kill you.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
If they earn them, yes.

Do you Believe in love at first sight?
Lust at first sight. You never seriously want to marry someone the moment you meet them. At least, not for me.

Ever been given an engagement ring?
I remember, once in year 5, a boy asked me to marry him. I said no, to which he replied, "That's okay. I'm practicing for when we're older." I hit him on the head with my ruler and he never spoke to me again.
As for my adult life, no. I don't necessarily want to be married until I'm 25ish.

Do you want to get married?
I do, but I'm in no hurry.

Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you?
One boy had a dream we did. Another said it was everything he ever wanted. Neither of them are my current boyfriend. Just goes to show I'm not ready for that kind of thing.

Ever liked someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend?
Has happened. I've been a terrible person in the past.

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
I've always bounced back, better than before. I think if you let it break you, then you're broken until you fix it.

Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up with you?
No. I don't tend to converse with ex boyfriends for good reasons.

Have u ever flirted with a friends crush?
I've ended up with my best friend's ex, which was the worst thing I could have done. I hate myself for what I did.

Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?
If it were true, then there's no denying it. But that doesn't mean I have to have the same feelings back, or consider them a valid part of my life. If I don't feel the same way in return, then they should respect that also.

Would you ever date your best male/female friend?
I don't think I could. I love them differently.

Have any of your exs called you by a nickname after the break up?
Once before. He ended up with a punch to the face. I cannot stand that more than anything. You are not together anymore, don't you dare act as if you are.

If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up?
I respect my friend's decisions, as they have with mine. Sometimes people need to work out what's not good for them on their own. Otherwise they never learn, and you can't be there to protect them always.

Do you regret any of your relationships?
Not at all. It's because of those relationships that I'm where I am right now. They all had lessons I've learnt the hard way, I don't regret learning those things. I wasn't perfect either.

No comments:

Post a Comment