they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Highlights of My Week;

So I did another vlog. Like I said in the video, I did some research before recording this one. I wanted to know what makes a vlog interesting to other people so I'm not as boring as I appear. I do vlogs more for fun, and because it's something different. I'm still finding it rather difficult to keep them short, because, as you can probably tell from my blog, I can talk. A lot. Pretty sure I cut down on saying "Uhm" a lot more too. Yay for achievements !
If you want to check out my drunk photos from the weekend, you can add me to Facebook HERE (: Pop a little message in with your request so I know you're not some random and deny you by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment