they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not-So-Interesting Facts;

So I did another vlog, after not updating for like a month. I blame my video editing program because, as much as I wanted to upload to YouTube, my video editing program thought otherwise. *Asshole. Anyhoo, here it is. Now you can learn some new things about me, that you already probably knew.
Oh, and I tried to be more like my usual self, so expect a lot of giggles. I giggle at pretty much everything. It's a nervous reaction I have.

P.S: I got my research assignment for my Aged Care course. I heard rumours that it was only 500 words, and freaked out because that's not enough to say what you need to say. Turns out, 500 words is the minimum expected word limit ! I have never had an assignment with a minimum word limit. I assume, since this is a biology subject, I'm going to ace it. Aaaaaaand, I'm starting it today. I have to hand it up on Monday so I'm getting on it straight away. I want this to be perfect. I got my other assignment back, with only one question answered incorrectly. As much as I love the fact that I pretty much aced it, it's annoying to know I missed one question. I would have been happier missing 10 questions than just 1.



*Asshole is my new favourite insult. Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment