they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, February 21, 2011

"When the time is right";

When it comes to breaking things off with someone you're physically involved with, either platonic or romantic, you'll always put it off. "When the time is right," you'll say.
Why not before ?
"They were having such a good day, I didn't want to ruin that for them." 
Why'd you put it off again ?
"They were having a bad day, I didn't want to make it worse."
What's your excuse now ?
"We were having a good time, felt like things might work out."

You know when the right time would have been ?

WHEN YOU FIRST REALISED YOU DIDN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY ANYMORE.

That's when. Instead, you went about it being a spineless coward and dragged it out even longer. Don't think I'll look upon this lightly. You may be one of my close friends, but you fucked with my best friend - for that I won't forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment