they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ahshiiiiit;

I wrote this really long post, that was really "deep and meaningful," then I deleted the whole thing and am stuck writing this bullshit instead. What the hell is happening to me ? Why the fuck can't I write ? I can't write a single thing anymore unless I force it out. Painfully force it out. This is bullshit.

The only interesting thing that's happening right now, is my kitty running around in a loop. My old room > down the hallway > mother's room [bitch never shuts her door] > back to where he started again. Almost sounds like he's trying to catch a mouse, and you'd almost believe so EXCEPT THERE'S NO FUCKING MOUSE ! Asshole kitty is sleeping locked away in the study tonight. That'll teach him. Assholeassholeasshole.

Also, a few thoughts from my past week or so:

  1. The dero girl [dero means scum for those who don't know] in my Aged Care course recently said, and I quote, "I dropped out of high school in year 8 and thought I'd get pregnant instead." I am so glad I posted that to FB first, because I sure as hell couldn't remember that quote clearly.
  2. I hate it when religious people say I have a "lack of faith" because I don't believe in a God (or Gods, considering whichever religion you believe in). I don't "lack" faith, I just place it elsewhere. Instead of a God, I place my faith in humanity and the world I live in. I respect your beliefs, you should respect mine.
  3. That same dero girl gave an interesting reason as to why her police clearance is yet to arrive. In fact, she boasted about the fact that she had been charged with theft and assault, and sent to juvenile detention. But hey, "We all make mistakes, don't we?" which then ended with a somewhat thrilled giggle from her that almost sounded like she was excited about her past. Fuh-reak.
  4. I start my work experience on Tuesday. Two weeks of compulsory unpaid employment. Psyched on life !
    Naaaahhhht !
    Also happens to be the day after the biggest dance music festival to hit Adelaide this year - Future Music. I am so fucked already. On the plus side, at least I'll have something to talk about. 
  5. I think I'm getting sick. Mother had the flu, Michael has a head cold, and I've got a sore throat with a chesty cough. If I get sick while on work experience, all hell will break lose. Not even kidding. I can't do my work experience if I'm sick because I'll infect residents. And I neeeeeeeeeeed it to go well so I'm offered a job and can move out with Michael.
  6. Sixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsixsix.
  7. I need sleep.
  8. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment