they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

---;

Hello dear, can I have your full name?
For the purpose of this, it's Bianca Rose Addams.

Type the alphabet and stop at the letter of the last person you kissed.
abcdefghijklm

Would you consider your parents to be strict?
I would consider my mother the most relaxed parent in the world.

What was the last thing you wore that was black?
I'm currently wearing my Woah, Shut It Down! shirt.

Have you kissed anyone with the name starting with a J?
I have. Boring boys.

What happened a year ago in this month?
I don't remember. Who cares.

What’s the last thing that went into your mouth?
Food. I really wanted to write something dirty, but alas, nothing.

Can you be your complete self around the person you like?
Most certainly ! I wouldn't want it any other way.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Coming up almost 2 years. BOOM.

If someone told you that you were a player, what would you say back?
I'd call them a liar, because that's what they are.

What if the last person you texted told you they had feelings for you?
I'd be seriously confused. Mel just wants a Future Music ticket.

Who is the first person you would call if you needed help?
Michael, or my mother.

Cried recently?
Nope. Maybe from giggling.

Do you find it weird that some people brush their teeth in the shower?
It's gross. I did it once and it made me want to vom.

Will you be in a relationship 1 month from right now?
Well, yes. I have the confidence in my relationship to say that.

Did you have a valentine for last Valentine’s Day?
I did (: I baked him a cake and made him a card.

Have you gotten close to anyone recently?
Uhm, not really. No one I can think of.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
You know, I can't really honest that.

Finish this sentence… The last person I kissed…
is sitting right next to me (:

Name something you cannot wait for?
Soundwave, Future Music, work experience, new job, moving out of home.

Is the last person you hugged taller than you?
Yeah, I'm real short.

Miss anyone?
Sure do.

Who is your last text from?
Mel, about her ticket, like I told.

Do you tend to fall for players?
-______________-'
Totally.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
It's more of a love thing.

Do you have feelings for anyone?
It's more of a love thing.

Do you like to hold hands?
For sure. Michael and I always play with each other fingers.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
He's my boyfriend. If I can't tell him everything, then we wouldn't have a good trust bond.

Do you want to be single?
Not even in the slightest bit.

What are you currently listening to?
Michael yawning.

You totally yawned, didn't you ? CONTAGIOUS.

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
I'd rather not. I'm sleepy and going to bed soon.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Sleeping on the futon with Michael.

What’s in your wallet?
Shit, shit, some money, shit.

What is bothering you right now?
Sleepy. The Cleavland Show doesn't make sense right now.

Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
He means everything to me.

Who’s bed were you last in?
Michael's futon, not really a bed.

Where is the last person you kissed at this moment?
Hugging me.

Do you hate the last guy, other than family, you had a conversation with?
I'm talking to Michael right now, and I love him.

1 comment: