they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, March 25, 2011

No one remembers the nights they got a good sleep;

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday !

Fuck, I really hate that song and her nasal congested voice. She sounds like Fran Fine's horrid love child from a shameful afair she had back in the day. But enough of that, I'm sure you've seen all you need of her for a life time.

Tonight's a great night. And yes, it's Friday. And yes, I'm having fun. But tonight is extra special because nights like these don't happen often. Nights you spend doing something that seems so simple and mundane, but somehow turns into a night of one liners and moments you won't forget any time soon. A lame game of monopoly turned into an extended game of tactics and stragey between the two players who didn't want to play in the first fucking place. Those players being Adam and myself. It also involved two shots of cheap and nasty white wine. Ugh, I hate white wine.

Tomorrow, we're off to Mount Compass for a night of birthday celebrations for a friend. Rather excited actually. Should make for some interesting photos, aha. Fingers fucking crossed that I'm not the only girl either. Fingers double crossed for the extra vagina to be ones that I know. How troublesome it'd be if I were the sole vagina amongst a sausage fest of testosterone.

Way too tired for this shit. Going to bed. Catch me some peaceful zzzs.

P.S: I wrote this post on my phone so we'll see how it turns out.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the first 5 seconds on her song and passed out with laughter.

    I love when life does that, makes a simple situation into something you'll most likely never forget.

    Good luck on finding another female.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got lyrics wrong, by it's a terrible song so who cares. I wake up with it in my head on a frequent basis. Makes me want to take to my skull with a drill.

    Last night was rather entertaining. I'm glad it happened despite being so exhausted the folllowing morning.

    Thanks, I'm going to need all the luck I can get. And probably a bucket for the vodka induced vomit I'll endure tonight.
    x

    ReplyDelete