they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things;

  1. Food - Japanese. I love sushi and ramen.
  2. Color - Red and purple.
  3. Animal - Giraffes and owls [despite the fact that I loathe birds].
  4. Sports Team - No thank you.
  5. Dessert - Apple crumble with ice cream.
  6. Artist/Singer/Band - Angus & Julia Stone. Underoath.
  7. Pair of Shoes - I'd have to say my Nike Air Force ones. Comfy as fuck.
  8. Outfit - Cute shirt, belt, high waisted denim shorts, tights, cute flats and a bandanna, orrrr, a cute dress with tights and flats/heels depending on the occasion. PLUS my fake leather jacket that goes with everything.
  9. Skinny Jeans - My ripped and faded Sass & Bide jeans that are practically falling to pieces or my grey washout Billabong ones that are skin tight.
  10. Brand - Sass & Bide, Rubi shoes, Equip/Diva accessories, TIGI Bed Head hair products, Lee jeans, Bardot, Dotti, Sportsgirl everything. Le Specs sunnies.
  11. Perfume - Britney Spears or Chanel.
  12. Accessory - Bandanna or sunnies.
  13. City - I love Adelaide, but I'm keen on Tokyo, Vancouver and Suva. 
  14. Hobby - Writing, reading and making clothes.
  15. Beauty Product - Avon cashmere tinted moisteriser in medium. Any black liquid eyeliner. Australis lip sticks. Avon Juicy Gloss in Sweet Fig. Aaaaany whitening tooth paste that actually works, and a good floss.
  16. Snack - I love the Seedy Sunday dates Michael and I have almost every weekend that consists of Boost Juice and sushi.
  17. Holiday - I lovelovelove Christmas.
  18. Movie - Shawshank Redemption. Pursuit of Happiness. All Pirates of the Caribbean. All Harry Potters. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Howl's Moving Castle. Milo and Otis. Hook. Beauty and the Beast.
  19. Song - Mango Tree - Angus & Julia Stone. Well, pretty much anything by them. And I Dreamt of You - Underoath + Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape - Underoath.
  20. Guilty Pleasure - Corny romantic stuff like weekends away in a hotel room with the boyfriend for no reason at all. And spoiling people. I like buying surprises for people when they least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment