they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tube of You;

Here's an expected surprise - I made another late vlog. I'm so incredibly lazy with it. It takes a billion times more effort to plan what I'm going to say, edit, save and then convert to upload to YouTube than it does writing. This is why I can't be bothered and probably will only make a vlog every month or so. Maybe every two weeks, seeing as I only remember that I forgot to make one the week after I was meant to. What-fucking-ever.

Oh, and I thought I should clarify what kind of writer I'd like to become. And no, not just "a good one." I want to become a realistic writer. Not a journalist or a PR manager, or anything to do with marketing, or whatever shit "writers" exists. I want to write about what life essential is to all of us, and make it powerful. I want to blow minds away with the shit I write. I want it to mean something personal to some random person out in the world. Most of all, I want people to read my stuff and think to themselves, "That's totally written about me. I am the story."

No comments:

Post a Comment