they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a Silly Idea That Was;

For about a month, I thought about selling my soul to the devil and exporting my blog to Tumblr. Don't attack me with your axes and pitchforks just yet. I thought the idea was appropriate since I wanted more followers, like the self absorbed writing fucktard that I am, but after watching the YouTube vid of Blogger's expected changes, I'm staying right here. These changes are going to be insane. Muuuuuuuuuch much better than what Tumblr can offer me. And besides, I like to write and read, not look at the same fucking picture reposted from some twat who thinks it's artistic. Tumblr is for those who post 90% images and 10% written. It makes me so fucking angry. On top of that, I'd probably have to follow 100 people to get 100 followers because that's how it works on that soulless devil site. "Follow me and I'll follow you ;D" is everywhere. FUCK YOU ! If you're not a good writer, stay off blogging sites. End of.

No comments:

Post a Comment