they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Got You Around My Finger Like a Lonely Lover's Charm;

Hank Moody inspires me. He does wicked things to my mind, and I love it. I realise Hank Moody is fictional, and you can laugh all you want, but it's what makes me want to write. There is just something about his fucked up life that awakens me. I don't even know if half the shit I post makes sense, and to be honest, I really don't give a fuck. It's relevant to me, and it makes sense to me. It's my fucking blog and I'll write whatever shit comes to mind.

I don't care if you hate the things I say. I don't care if you love it. All I care about is how what I say makes me feel. These are my thoughts, my words, my bare soul. Who the fuck are you to judge me ? You're just a set of eyes gazing over my page. You analyze what it looks like, how it sounds when say it out loud, how it makes you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Love it or hate it; I'm still going to write, and it'll be honest. Which more than what most can say about their blogs. Fuck a conscious mind. Free yourself from the restraints of what others think of you, and instantly the world looks differently. Live a life that makes you happy, because at the end of the day, you're the one who has to face the world in the morning.

None of this made sense. Fuck it.

Yes, I admit I find him attractive in all sense of the word.
Deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. funny i havent written in months...& after staying in all weekend & watching back to back seasons ...looking for s.3 now... ive actually written..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good ! I need to get season 4 since it just finished in the US. It really is what drives me to write.
    I'm glad someone shares that with me (:

    ReplyDelete