they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

---;

Is there a boy in your life?
Oh boy is there ever. I love Michael.

If you woke up naked next to the last person who texted you, what would your reaction be?
I'd be terrified. Waking up next to mother would be terrifying.

Think of the last person who hurt you. Do you forgive them?
It's been such a long time since I've been hurt.

What’s something you really want right now?
Cuddles with Michael. Soon.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not at all. I'm glad I've fallen in love with Michael.

Do you like the beach?
Love it. Lovelovelove it.

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
Sure have. Good times, good times.

What’s the background on your cell?
When locked, it's Michael and I; when unlocked, it's my kitty.

Do you like your phone?
My iPhone 4 is fantastic, even when it's shit.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I never planed to be here. I never plan for anything.

Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
Oh goodness. No idea.

Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
Either or. Both are as fascinating as each other.

Are you tired?
Super tired, yet can't sleep. OVER TIRED D:<

How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
Adam; about 6 months or something. However long Michael and he had been house mates.

Are they a relative?
Nope. Adam's not Egyptian.

If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
I'm not ready for that kind of commitment right now.

How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
None. I stopped wearing them after I got my surface piercing in my wrist.

Is there a certain quote you live by?
"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence."
~ Aristotle.

Whats on your mind?
Need sleep. Miss Michael. I wonder if my fish are still alive.
I can explain how these thoughts link up - I'm tired > need sleep > sleep with cuddles would be awesome > Michael's not here > I miss him > We have fishes together > Michael's fish is doing better > I wonder if they're dead. TAH-DAH MOTHERFUCKER.

Do you have any tattoos?
Three. Soon to be four, when I get my butt into gear.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Either tomorrow or Friday. Most likely tomorrow.

Who are you texting?
Michael ran out of credit, again, so no one.

Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
I'm always right. Never doubt me.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Countless. I don't see why gender would be a factor.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I know Michael loves me.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yeah, my eyes are okay.

Were you single on Valentines Day?
Nope (:

What do your friends call you?
Whatever they want. Pockets, Bia, B, etc.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
HA ! No.

Have you ever cried over a text?
Probably. I don't care for those sad moments in life.

Where’s your last bruise located?
There's one, right on my right lower back, just where my pelvis starts. I don't know how I got it, but it hurts.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Some random number called me asking for Telstra. Hate to break it to you buddy, but Telstra's number doesn't resemble a mobile phone number.

Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
I don't have bad hair days. And if I do, I fix it before leaving the house.

Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
Who do you think you're talking to ?! Crazy.

Do you make supper for your family?
Huuuur "supper." I make dinner for Michael and I whenever we're at mine. Actually, I cooked dinner for mother and I tonight, so suck on that motherfuckers.

Does your bedroom have a door?
I don't understand why it would be missing...

Top 3 web-pages?
Facebook, blogger, weheartit.com

Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
I don't think so... Depends on the kind of shopping.

Does anything on your body hurt?
There's a weird ache coming from my back, just under my ribs. Worried.

How are you?
Tired, hungry and cuddleless.

What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I'm good at spilling on others, not myself.

How is your hair?
The way it always is, except in a pony tail because I had work.

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Pee, brush teeth.

Do you think two people can last forever?
It can happen. Just because it doesn't happen every day, doesn't mean it doesn't at all.

Think back to January 2007, were you single?
I don't know, nor do I care. 2007 is in the past and irrelevant.

When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
Tomorrow no doubt. I'll be seeing Michael, Kelly and Tim. HUGS ALL ROUND, BRO.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
I just wish Michael were here, and that he didn't have work tomorrow.

When will be the next time you text someone?
I always txt Michael in the mornings whenever we're apart. Awwww, sap story ftw.

Where will you be 5 hours from now?
I better be in bed.

How old do you look?
I look like I'm 18. I'm okay with that. When everyone else is 40 and looks it, I'll be 42 and look 30.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Michael (:

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
There are countless. To assume there's only one makes it sound like I'm alone or something.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
I stayed at Michael's parents for most of the day, so yes.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Tick tock. Tick tock. I can't stand the sound of clocks ticking.

Have you ever tried your hardest and then been disappointed in the end?
Yes, then I pick myself up and move on.

How many windows are open on your computer?
Google Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment