they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Live every day like it's your last;




The thing I really love about the Harry Potter book is that it's cut out right until the chapter titled The Unbreakable Vow. The second book has a pop out ring box, which I think is unbelievably adorable because I adore pop out books. And I'm a sucker for clocks.

Oh, and I realise this is the second post within the week about marriage. I don't want to get married right now. I was on weheartit and the Harry Potter book happened to be on the home page. I thought it was cute. Then I found the second book. I don't know why I'm defending myself. I guess I'm paranoid people will read into this too much and think I'm trying to hint at something. I'm not. I just think it's cute, h'okay ? Now back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment