they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sleepless thoughts;


I hate the fact that divorce has become such a convenience. It's ruined the perfect ideal of marriage. It's a life long commitment that you've got to give your all. I hate when people say they don't want to have any financial ties to their married partner in case it ends in divorce. It's you fucktards out here with that mentality that ruin marriage for the rest of us. "For richer or poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and in health" They're not just empty words. There's a reason why people say their vowels to each other. It's a life long promise. If you doubt your ability to commit 100% for the rest of your life, then don't get married. It's that fucking simple.

Stop ruining the idea of marriage for me. You're starting to scare me enough not to do it. And to be honest, it's something I really do want. I think my life would be awfully empty if I wasn't able to find someone so spectacular that I wanted to share my life, my EVERYTHING, with.

Ohyeah, when I get married [and I will] these are going on my cake

No comments:

Post a Comment