they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cravings;

I hate that feeling, when you feel hungry, but you don't want any food you see. And you can't figure out what food you want, and you don't think it even exists. Then you realise that what you want is to see the person you're missing.

I've been feeling like this a lot lately. For no real reason. I kind of enjoy it though. It's a bitter sweet thing. I like missing someone, because then I really understand how much you mean to me. It's like, you dug this hole inside of me, and put yourself there. Then when you leave, that hole is empty, and I feel empty. But if I hadn't let you dig that hole, I wouldn't miss or love anyone. So it's good that I feel empty when you're gone. Now I know I'm not me without you.

1 comment:

  1. Greatly and beautifully expressed. The reflections of separation. True to word as in profile. Equally great quote (aristotle) at the bottom of page. Thank You for sharing heart so intimate.

    ReplyDelete