they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

K;

I really don't like it when I send someone a txt or a comment/message on Facebook and all they reply with is, "K." I really, really don't like it. Not because it's rude to completely ignore what I just said. Not because I know you've barely even read what I said and are agreeing for the sake of the conversation moving forward [because it never moves forward after that.] And not because you're a lazy fucktard and can't be bothered writing something back.

It's because that fucking little innocent "K" leaves me unaware of what your real response is.

How the fuck am I supposed to know if you really do agree with me ?
How do I know if you want to change things ?
How do I know if you've even formulated an opinion on what I just said ?
I took the goddamn time out of MY day to talk to you, and you can't even half ass two sentences to show me that you're actually interested in what I said. Get lost.

I would honestly rather no response at all instead of "K". At least then you could go back, re-read what I said, and then write a proper reply when you have the time to take two seconds to think about it. Fucking assholes.

Don't do it. Just. Don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment