they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nothing sums up a good day like photos;

Today, I was feeling like crap. Michael and I did our usual Seedy Sunday date which is sushi and Boost Juice, but after it I started feeling worse. To make me feel better, we went to JB Hi-Fi, I bought my new CDs [The Wombats; Foster the People; Birds of Tokyo], and then as we were about to leave, Michael surprised me by buying me a colouring in & activity book, plus pencils since I had none. He then watched over me while I had a nap, and let me sleep for an extra half hour to make sure I felt better.

He's the best boyfriend I've ever had. It's the little things like this that make a big difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment