- I woke up next to Michael, even though the first thing I said to him was, "Make sure it's okay with your dad that I'm leaving at 7:30 and not 7:00 please."
- I wasn't late for my first client this morning, despite being so worried and unable to sleep.
- I got an extra, easy breasy, shift at work. Extra cha-ching in the pocket is well appreciated right now.
- Extra shifts for tomorrow.
- The guy who served me at Maccas today was named Ronald. If you can't see the hilarity in that, go neck yourself right now. Right. Now.
- I found out that the place I had a job interview for [as a second job] called my old manager and had a 15minute long, in depth, conversation about me. Good thing my old manager loves me and gave me the best reference she could.
- There's a really nice bag I found in Strandbags for $60. I might buy it because I need a bigger bag with more pockets.
- Michael called me to tell me about his day, and vice versa, while I was in Gloria Jean's.
- Knowing that Gloria Jean's don't make good chai lattes and not to go there ever again.
- Spending an hour of my day talking to my old manager because she was bored at work and I didn't want to go home
Things that didn't make me happy today;
- I had to pay $1.51 per litre for petrol today.
- I was exhausted by the end of the day after all the running around I did.
- When it started to rain, every person on the road drove really slowly for no real reason.
- I didn't get to clean out my fish tank.
- My internet has been capped and therefore I'm stuck at dial up speed until the 19th.
- My kitty was soaked wet and cold when I got home.
- Shipping from Amazon.com is a lot more expensive than I first thought.
- Being disappointed in myself for not going to Cafe de Paris for my chai latte instead.
- Knowing I can't see Michael tonight because I have work tomorrow morning.
- Knowing that I also have to get up extra early because I forgot to get a form from work today, and therefore need to get it tomorrow morning before my first client.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY ?
Seeing this on my Facebook home page.
2 years on Sunday.