they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yeah, you would;

Ever had that friend, who always did as you expected, who always said they were unpredictable, but you could always predict their next move ?

I've got news for you.

YOU'RE NOT


Days like this make me want to strangle you until you turn blue and pop. Seriously, get over yourself. And stay away from me. You're too troublesome for one person. I don't like complicated people. Also, for someone who thinks they're exciting and fun to be around, you're actually really boring.

Aaaaaaaand can I just add this - this was never about competition. I don't know where you got that idea from. I do not think I am better than you. You took the time to compare the two of us, and then stated reasons why I think I'm "better" than you. I didn't make up some crazy list. YOU DID.

Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment