they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

---;

At first I felt like absolute shit whenever I couldn't get things right for you. I always made a mistake and you acted like it was the end of the fucking world. I always felt like nothing I did was good enough for you. I always felt like a disappointment.

You know what ?

F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.

If putting in all my effort to do things for you isn't good enough, then you can get fucked. You don't deserve me, and all the things I do for you. You don't deserve any of it, you selfish bastard. I don't need your bullshit, I don't need your negativity. I don't need anything from you. I never asked to be treated like shit, and I never did anything to deserve it.

At first, I thought I wasn't good enough for you. But that's not it at all. You're not good enough for me. I deserve someone who's going to appreciate me for all I'm worth. If that's not you, then get the fuck out of my life and go bullshit to someone else. If you can't give me the happiness I deserve, then you won't get anything from me.

You get what you give. And you've been half assing this from the beginning. Eat my fucking shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment