they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, June 2, 2011

First day down;

I feel like fucking shit right now. I need food. Apparently I'm not allowed to leave work on my lunch break, so I now have to bring food every day. I fucking hate doing that. I'm so goddamn forgetful and always leave my food behind. How inconsiderate for the memory impaired D; I did although buy a massive tub of Greek yoghurt to mung out on during the week for lunch. Healthy bofealthy. That's not even a real word.

My best friend and my boyfriend are back to the way they used to be. This makes me incredibly happy. I have two of my favourites in the one place again. Motherfuckingyes. That's not a real word either.

I just pulled out my left 10mm tunnel for the first time in ages. Homg, it feels so fucking good to play with. Give it a few more weeks, and I'll have a sweet 12mm in there. It's about time I got down to seriously stretching my ears. GETTIN' DOWN ON FRIIDAY - I MEAN THURSDAY.

I'm too tired for this blogging bullshit. No more fake words now. Just bread and bed. Ohhhhyyyyyyeah, Duffman.

How any of these thoughts connected in my head is actually insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment