they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hip hip hooray;

On the 23rd of this month, I'll be turning 23 years old. I'm actually looking forward to it, and then turning 25. It's a well respected age to be. You really don't care what I think of about getting older, and really I don't feel like talking about it. I'm more excited for my present. Michael bought me this:
Orange Fox Head Ring
I'm so excited to get it. And then I got even more excited when I realised that there's a whole bunch of other stuff that I want. All of this is from one of my favourite Etsy stores - I'm Your Present. By the way - I FUCKING LOVE ETSY !
Panda Bear Dress
Black and Polka Dot Sheer Dress
Creme and Black Capelette Dress
Floral Print and Sheer Party Dress
Floral Short Sleeved Playsuit
Feel free to buy me anything in a size 8 for my birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment