they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New book;

I've finally started a new book. After waiting three and a half hours at the hospital last night, I managed to finish The Happy Price And Other Stories by Oscar Wilde. He's an amazing writer but for some reason I struggled to read this book. I guess because it was a bunch of short stories that he wrote for his sons, so the stories never lasted long enough for my liking.

I'm now reading Lady Chatterley's Love by D. H Lawrence. This book was the most talked-about obscenity trial of the twentieth century, and almost never released to the public. Lucky he was found "not guilty" and therefore the book was published and released for all eyes to see. This is his last novel, and I'm extremely excited to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent site sister, let me invite you to follow my site so that we may enjoy your unique point of view.

    ReplyDelete