they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, June 24, 2011

Suss it;

Sailor school uniform
Purple wig
Just bought these online for my Makina Hoshimura cosplay. She's one of the main characters from Shikabane Hime [Corpse Princess in English] and she's smoking hot. Now all I need are two toy replica sub-machine guns, and red ribbons for the plaits in the wig, and I'm set. I already have the shoes and the knee high socks, which is great because that means I save more money. On top of that, the store I bought this from also gave me a $30 discount voucher because I'm a new member. Work also approved my leave for that weekend. Couldn't have made a more convincing argument than that.

AVCon is one of my favourite times in the whole entire year. Last year, Michael and I got a hotel room and everything. It was the most fun I've had over two days.
Michael jumping on the hotel bed while drunk.
This girl is amazing and her Iron Man cosplay is the coolest I've ever seen.
She hand crafted each piece of metal.
I stalked this guy for hours because I was too shy to ask for a photo.
He's Ryuk, my favourite character from Death Note.
This is Natalie and I.
She looked so beautiful in that dress !
Master Chief from Halo.
This was also very cool.
I was so psyched when I saw these two.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat.
Mortal Kombat was the very first Sony Playstation game I ever played.
We also made it into the Rip It Up magazine too (:

I cannot wait for this year. It's going to be even more amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment