they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 2 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years;

Today, I had two residents pass away, one of which I was fond of. It's put a lot of things into perspective; I've realised what's really important, and what I can leave to chance. I don't really know. To be honest, I get bored easily, and life is too unpredictable to depend on. I need to stop letting people who have no impact on my life bother me. Fuck bitches.

I want to complete my novel. I've finally found the story I'm going to write about. Unfortunately, starting said story is more difficult that I first thought.

Also, I want to be happy and in love. Is that too much to ask for ?

No comments:

Post a Comment