they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 5 - A time you thought about ending your own life;

Ugh, such a depressing topic. I'm going to take this half heartedly because I'm a fucking emotional wreck when I get into this shit too much. Also, I'm listening to Shutterbug - Big Boi, so it's unlikely that I'm going to get all sappy on your butts.

To sum it up, there's only been two times where I've wanted to die. Literally.
  1. I was 17, let a boy tell me what to do, and lost everything that meant anything to me.
  2. Last year, I put my kitty outside at night time because he was driving me mental. He got hit by a car and was extremely lucky to have survived.
There. No biggie. I've never felt like that other than those two moments. As such, I promised myself that I'd never, everrrrrrrr, let a boy tell me what to do. Everrrrrrrrr. I also paid over $1000 for my cat to have surgery and such to make him all better. He now avoids cars and bright lights at night time.


Here's a picture of apple pie and ice cream to lighten the mood.
I'm craving this like a motherbitch right now.
/droooooooooooooooooooool.
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment