they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 6 - write 30 interesting facts about yourself;

  1. I am really not that interesting.
  2. I eat almost every 2 hours if I'm at home, or where food is nearby.
  3. For as long as I can remember, playing game consoles was all I ever did.
  4. I used to do belly dancing, for 5 years [1-2 hours a day, after school, for 5 years]. That's how I kept fit.
  5. Whenever I wasn't dancing or playing games, I was out riding my bike/scooter/skateboard/whatever with my brother.
  6. I am naturally skinny. I don't know how or why.
  7. In reference to #6; I actually hate it when people point out how skinny I am. If it were up to me, I'd weight at least another 5kg more.
  8. Writing isn't something I've recently become accustomed to. I've been writing in journals, and letters to people, since I was 8.
  9. In reference to #8; There are several things that will instantly make me dislike you when it comes to writing; a) people who can't spell correctly; b) people who use excessive amounts of ?????? or !!!!!; c) people who don't know how to use a comma appropriately, or at all; d) people who insist on starting sentences with a capital but refuse to follow that with pronouns; e) people who end every goddamn fucking sentence with !, it makes the little voice inside my head shout for no reason; and f) people who write massive sentences that drag on and on and on and on for lines.
  10. I used to be addicted to Coca-Cola. I barely drink it now. I drink more tea than anyone else I know. And it's a lot.
  11. People who don't know the difference between food allergies and food intolerances drive me mental. I'm hypersensitive to lactose, not allergic to it. If I eat it, or smell it, I won't die. Unlike someone who's allergic to peanuts/whatever, I just bloat and vomit.
  12. Majority of my diet consists of salads, and junk food.
  13. I have hundreds of little scars all over my body from scratching and cutting myself on various objects by accident.
  14. I was 17 when I lost my virginity, and didn't start drinking until then either.
  15. I'd rather drink wine, ciders, or tequila over beer and spirit mixes.
  16. When I was younger, my mother's partner told me I'd become "brain dead and end up in the gutter" if I didn't stop spending so much time on my laptop, as opposed to going out and dating boys. Computers run the world now, and I've been in a healthy and loving relationship for 2 years. Suck on that, motherfucker.
  17. Motherfucker and fuck are two of my favourite words. You can use them freely in any context. Try it.
  18. The only vanity issues I have are over my hair and eyebrows. They're the only two things I can control when it comes to my body.
  19. I used to have an incredible fear of needles. Body piercings and tattoos have cured that.
  20. I have depression. It comes and goes, but when it's here, it ruins everything.
  21. I plan to write a novel. I finally worked out my story, but finding a beginning is trickier than I thought. I'm not telling you what it's about, so don't ask.
  22. People who believe that writers need to be articulate are assholes. Let me tell you now, writers write for their audience. If the audience is 2 year olds, do you think they'll understand you ? No, they won't because you're being a pompous asshole. Shove off.
  23. I honest to heaven believe some people are set to copy me in almost everything. It always starts off small, but then I notice that almost everything is a shadow of something I've already done. And it's not like, "Oh, I liked playing video games all along, too, but kept it a secret because I thought it was dorky," kind of thing. This is a, "Oh, Bianca likes video games, I'm totally into video games now, even though years ago I said they were stupid and lame," thing. Get the fuck out.
  24. This list is surprisingly easier than I thought it would be.
  25. I hate my friends when they don't invite me places because they think all I ever want to do is see my boyfriend. I spend an incredible amount of time with my boyfriend because no one invites me anywhere anymore. If you want to make plans, say so and I'll make time for you. Otherwise I am going to be with Michael. It's not like I enjoy sitting at home on my own waiting for invites out that never come. Fuck you guys.
  26. My favourite Pokemon is Abra. My favourite character to use on Super Smash Brother Mele is Young Link. I never make my Sims look like me. Yoshi's Island is my favourite SNES game. Fullmetal Alchemist is my all time favourite anime, along with Elfin Lied. I have a whole bunch of collectable stuff for various animes.
  27. When I buy a house, there will be a library room where I can read and write in peace.
  28. 3, 6 and 9 are my favourite numbers, although I hate when things aren't in pairs.
  29. My hands and feet are always icy cold.
  30. I hate people, not because I'm jealous or envious, but because I hate the things they do/say/think. I love to hate them because I use them as an example of what I should not do in life. If you're wondering whether I mean you or not, then I obviously mean you. I am not a subtle kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment