they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day one - current relationship;

Maybe starting while half asleep wasn’t a great idea. Then again, half of the best things I write are when I’m half in reality, and half wandering elsewhere inside my own mind.
I can’t accurately describe the way Michael makes me feel, because I’m still trying to understand all these new feelings he brings about inside of me. And to be honest, I don’t want to over romanticise it, either.

Michael is one the best things that has ever happened to me. Tall call, but it’s true. He’s not the sole greatest thing, but he’s pretty damn high. He is, although, the sole reason why I’ve found and held onto a form of happiness and self confidence I’ve never felt before. Being with Michael makes me feel good about myself, even great. I could go into great depths about why I love him, and how wonderful he is, but it wouldn’t amount to how it feels on the inside.

I’ll say this. Michael makes me feel so good about who I am on the inside so much so that I can do two things with him, that I’ve never done with anyone else before.
  1. I can make eye contact, at close proximity, without a shred of fear.
  2. Being naked around him makes me feel sexy.
If you know me at all, you’d know these are two huge developments for myself. In fact, I like them so much I do them often.

No comments:

Post a Comment