they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sleepy;

If the last person you kissed, kissed you again, would you start kissing them back?
Most certainly. I love Michael's kisses.

Explain what you will be doing in three hours?
Sleeping, fo sho'.

How old is everyone that you last hung out with?
Mostly in their early 20's.

When is the last time you did something illegal?
I don't know, probably minor speeding while driving.

When is the last time you yawned?
Just now. Did you know - yawning is the most contagious thing in the world. Just reading the word, hearing the word, saying the word, thinking about yawning, or watching someone else yawn, will ultimately make you do the same.

When is the last time you gave someone a dirty look?
I don't know. It's been a while.

Are you a rude person?
Unintentionally, I can be. Michael's always there to kick my ass in line though.

Do you think the next person you kiss will kiss better than your last?
His kisses get better every time.

Are you planning any upcoming vacations?
Fiji soon, as well as Melbourne.

When was the last time you spent time with the one you have feelings for?
This morning. Boom.

What’s something you’re excited for?
At the moment, the closest event that I'm excited for is AVCon.

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Not in the slightest. I have every intention of letting myself love Michael as much as I feel I can.

Was yesterday better than today?
Yes, yesterday was my day off. Today I had a horrible day at work.

Did you dance today?
A little bit. I always do when pushing residents in their wheel chairs.

Do you drink more apple or orange juice?
Neither. I don't really drink anything apart from tea and water.

Will you be up before 7am tomorrow?
5:51am wake up. I start work at 7am.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Michael loves me dearly. I know he does (:

At this moment in time, do you wish you could trade places with someone else?
Not for a second.

Have you left some things unsaid with a certain person?
A lot of things, but there'll come a day where that changes. I'm waiting for that day.

What is the best thing that’s happened in the past week?
My weekend away with Michael for my birthday.

The worst?
Being diagnosed with Iron Deficiency Anemia and Vitamin D Deficiency isn't the greatest thing in the world.

Is there someone you used to talk to every single day that you don’t talk to now?
Plenty of people, but we all grow and change over time. That's life.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
Looooooooooooooong. It's almost there.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Yes. I can safely and confidently say that.

Ever liked someone who was married?
Ha ! No.

Who pissed you off today?
Mother. I was sososo angry.

What were you doing at 4am?
Trying to sleep, but failing miserably.

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Either or. I don't care.

Did you cry today?
I did, when I was sososo angry at mother.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
Better fucking be. Long day at work but eh.

Do you have tan lines?
I do, despite being so pale.

Would you eat a cockroach for your last ex if they asked you?
I do not let my ex boyfriends determine what I can and cannot do. Fuck that.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Ah, no. But I did kick open my bedroom door which made a hole in the wall with the door handle.

Are you waiting for anyone to call right now?
Not unless Michael wanted to say goodnight.

Honestly, is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?
Michael and happy thoughts are what's on my mind.

Last person you kissed?
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiichael.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Nope. I'm all good.

Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
Not even close.

Have you ever seen the last person that text messaged you in person?
It was from work, so yes.

If the person you like said they like someone else, what would you say?
"Okay then. It's over."

The last time you kissed someone, what color shirt were you wearing?
My work clothes this morning.

Who did you last hug?
Miiiichael.

How long have you liked the person you like?
2 years. And it's a love thing.

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Ahyup. And ?

Has anyone ever called you a whore?
Fuck off. I'm far from it.

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?
Over and over again. Oh wait, I already do.

Who called you last?
Errr, Ruth.

Do you have feelings for someone?
Obviously I do.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
3 months from now will be October, and that's when Michael and I plan to be living together. You figure it out.

Is there a girl that you can say honestly knows everything about you?
Celeste does. She's the other half to my soul.

What was the last thing you saw on TV?
I don't watch tv, but it was the weather report on a resident's tv.

Are you a friendly person?
Unless I have reason not to be, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment