they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ghost;

When I heard this song, this is what came out.

Isn't it funny how the things you once hated are now the things you adore ? Sometimes I wonder if the person I used to know, the person I thought you were, was the real you. Maybe the person you are now is the real you, and I only knew a transitional you. The you I once knew, that person was just the middle you who bridged you to who you are now. And it makes me question if I influenced part of this change that I loathe so much.

Was I one of the reasons why you wanted to change so much ?
Am I apart of the hate that fuelled this ?
Is this all my fault ?

You could answer those questions, and all it would do is confirm that you're not the same person I remember. Now I'm spending days second guessing everything that you've ever said to me. I can't help but to think it was all a lie, that none of it was real, because that wasn't the real you.

The real you doesn't like me these days. Makes me wonder if I was the real me with you, too.

What kind of person could I have been to have done all those terrible things ?
Who was I ?
Who am I now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment