they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, August 21, 2011

---;

First off, what’s your full name?
Bianca Rose Addams.

Is the last person you kissed taller than you?
Michael's is like a head taller than me.

Where is the last guy you held hands with?
He's at a friend's house, drinking with the boys.


Are you happy with the person you’re with?
Most certainly. I have no reason to not be.

For your last kiss, were your eyes closed and did you have to be on your tip toes?
Closed, and I was sitting.

How many piercings have you had in your life?
9 all up, currently have 7. My smiley piercing grew out, and my surface piercing needed to be removed before it started to grow out.

Do you use hearts like this <3 a lot?
When on FB, yes. On my phone to those who don't have an iPhone and are unable to see the emoticons.

What were you doing at 2am?
Sleeping and cuddling with Michael.

How’s your sister?
Celeste ? She's great, as usual.

Is anyone over protective of you?
Not in an overbearing way.

What do you do when you’re having a bad day?
Cry, vent, sleep.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
It's been a while. Doesn't happen often.

Do you always answer your phone?
Not when I'm busy, or I don't want to talk to them.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?

SUMMER !.

Are you multi-tasking right now?
Actually, I am. Watching tv, looking up new bikinis/bras/panties on Victoria Secret's website, and this. A little Facebook in there, too.

Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
Every day, without a doubt.

What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
I just started my shift at work.

Is love really worth fighting for?
Only if it makes you happy. Never fight to be with someone for the sake of avoiding loneliness or the single life.

Your phone is ringing. It’s your ex. What do you say?
Sup, what do you want ?

Have you ever kissed anyone you weren’t dating?
10 boys. A few of them turned into boyfriends.

Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
He loves me more than I know.

Who’s the first person you texted today?
Ah, I'll say Michael since he's the only person I can remember txting.

When was the last time something bothered you?
Right now; I'm hungry !

Who is the next person you will kiss?
Michael. Always will be unless we break up.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
I'm afraid of what comes afterwards. You know, the whole getting married and having kids thing.

Are you a jealous person?
No. Envy and jealousy are two different things. No one takes things from me. No one.

Do you straighten your hair?
On the days I feel like it.

What’s the relationship like between the last person you texted and you?
He's my boyfriend.

Have you ever talked on the phone in the shower/bath?
Never. Like I'd dare put my phone near water !

Last time you were really happy?
I'm always really happy. I have no reason not to be.


Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips?
Uh, no. I don't think so.

Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
I'm hungry. My stomach is making me feel sick. I have a tension headache that won't go away no matter how hard I try to relax.

Who else is in the room with you?
Mother is sitting next to me, on her laptop. My family and I don't really "talk."

Who last texted you?
Michael.

Does the person you have feelings for, know?
He obviously does.

Were you happier now or three months ago?
The same. Actually, a little more now considering 3 months ago I wasn't working as much.

If someone asked you for a kiss you’d say?
Are you Michael ? No ? Sorry, no thanks.

Are your fingernails painted black?
Midnight blue, actually.

Have you smiled recently?
Every day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment