they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Confession #001;

Living underneath this guilt
I cant leave a house that I have built
Though I feel it sinking further every time
And the weight of my mistakes
Means that everything I touch breaks
I don't want to see you as the next in line

So that's why I wont wake you where you lie

If I could now I'd freeze time
I cant find forever in your eyes
I should leave you while they're dry

I wrote this long and emotional entry, highlighted it all, and wrote this in its place. I think the thoughts this song sparks inside my head are better left there. Maybe one day, when what I dream about is close to becoming a reality, I'll rewrite it and share it. Until then, this will have to remain a part of me. A little mystery is good for the heart. I'll end on a final note;

Whenever I tell you it's not going to happen, my stomach drops so far it feels like it's reached the Earth's core. I've never felt anything like it. It feels like I'm Alice falling down the rabbit hole. I'm chasing something I can see, but I'm not sure if I'll ever reach it. I'm terrified. I don't know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment