they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crystal ball;

By the time I'm 40, either one of these will be a definite:
  • I'll be happily married and with children, in a house that I can call my own, with a successful career that makes me happy. Or...
  • I'll be unmarried, dissatisfied with everything in my life, spending my nights getting drunk in my own lonesome house, screaming at the movies that gave me the exact idea of what love is meant to be, because I'm missing out on it.
If there's one thing I've learnt from the elderly residents I work with, it's that growing old with someone is one of the most magical things you can go with your life. And the more and more I think about the possibility of it happening for me, the more and more excited I am about growing older and the future. Bring it, Life. Showmewhatyougot.

No comments:

Post a Comment