they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 10 - discuss your first kiss and your first love;

Ahfuck. I hate thinking back on those moments. Look, it's really not all that important anymore, so I'll keep it simple and short.

My first kiss was not at all what I was expecting. He was a terrible kisser, and my first high school boyfriend. If I learnt anything from it, it's how to be gentle and not slobber everywhere, ha ! I've kissed less than 10 boys, and only 2 of those boys know how to kiss properly. One of them is my current boyfriend.

My first love was, well, hectic. It wasn't the ideal love you imagine it to be. Of all the boys I've been with where I've said, "I love you," only one of them was graced with the honour of having to say it back, instead of first. My first love, if you'd call it that, said it first and I said it back because I panicked a little bit. Sure enough I felt that way, but I wasn't exactly keen on being vocal about it. I felt awkward about it to be honest. Michael is the only man I've said, "I love you," to first.

Bah-doom-doosh.
/end.

2 comments:

  1. Hah i love finding out all these little things about people! Very honest of you, my first kiss was in a tree house at the back garden of my boyfriends, apparently i came home and told my mum my lips were 'quivering' !! Haha he was also my first love... I was four at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ! Quivering is such a lovely word to describe the way your lips feel after a proper kiss (: I think that's adorable :3

    ReplyDelete