they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 12 - bullet your whole day;


  • Woke up a great deal of time earlier than my alarm.
  • Rolled around for however long trying to fall back asleep.
  • Alarm goes off, heater goes on.
  • Spent 10 minutes of my morning laying in bed and lurking Facebook.
  • Got out of bed and ready for work.
  • Had breakfast, fed cat, left without waking up mother.
  • Drove to work.
  • Got to work to realise the only person I hate at my work is on today.
  • Found out that I wasn't working with the aforementioned person.
  • Worky, work, work.
  • Lunch time !
  • More worky, work, work.
  • HOME TIME !
  • Drove to the shops.
  • Went in to buy bread and chocolate. Left with bread, chocolate, strawberries, sticky date pudding, cupcake mix, cupcake stand, yoghurt.
  • Came home, ate a massive bowl of yoghurt, turned on laptop.
  • Sat on Facebook to lurk some more, also on Tumblr.
  • Wrote this stupid list.
  • Now I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment