they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 17 - highs and lows of this year;

I'm not going to be exact with this and just limit the time frame from the beginning of 2011 until now. It'll make things easier on my memory.

Low:
Either ringing in the new year unemployed, or currently working a second job that's actually only rostering me on for 30 minutes per week. Either way, it fucking sucks. Also, because my second job is so shit, I'm unable to move out of home since my income isn't high enough. Going to quit and find another second job. Sick of it.

High:
Most certainly would be completing a Cert III in Aged Care, gaining employment in my chosen career field, celebrating two year anniversary with Michael, and the weekend he and I spent together for my birthday. The New Year's Eve/Day party that my best friend, Ryan, hosted was actually the first year I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment