they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 9 - how you hope your future will be;

Is this not the same as where I'd like to be in 10years time ? No ? Well my answer is going to be the same.

Full of love and happiness.

If I don't get married, and don't have kids, my life won't be over. If I'm not a millionaire, and don't live in a fancy house, my life won't be over. If I don't look the same as I did when I was 18, and my boobs sag, my life won't be over. People concentrate their lives around the wrong things. Sure, it'd be nice to have a family and live a wealthy life, but that's not always what life deals for us. Roll with the punches and live your life the best you can. Stop trying to force it.

No comments:

Post a Comment