they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Delicious;

It somehow came out looking like a love heart.

Freshly iced.

What the other half looked like before I ate it.
So, whenever I have surprises for Michael, almost all of the time they're treats like this. I love cooking, and baking him cakes and treats makes me happy. These are vanilla sponge cupcakes with chocolate drop centres and marshmallow icing. I think next time I'll try strawberry centres instead of chocolate.
He loved them, by the way (:

Sometimes, I think going in the medical direction for my career was a mistake. I could have easily become a chef by now. Hmm... Oh well. I'll just bake goodies like this for all my loved ones on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment