they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, August 22, 2011

I finally get it !;

I finally understand you. I finally do. This all makes sense now. How I didn't see this earlier is beyond me. I've finally got you figured out.

That's why you feel completely helpless and lifeless whenever someone leaves you. Because you make them your everything the whole time. There's nothing outside of your relationship, and so when it's over it feels like you have nothing left because the only thing you had eyes for is gone.

That's fucked up.
 
No wonder why you're self absorbed. You're always feeding off other people to feel good about yourself. You can't do it on your own. You don't love yourself, at all. If you did, you wouldn't need to suck the life out of everyone else around you.

You are a horrible, horrible person. How anyone could actually love you with full knowledge of how empty and lifeless you would leave them is unknown to me. You fucking devil woman, you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I like this a lot.
    You're talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! That's incredibly generous of you :3

    ReplyDelete