they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, August 1, 2011

Order of the Pheonix;

Harry Potter- Tell about a scar on your body.
This is super amusing for me, seeing as the most recent cut/scar I gave myself is the one on my forehead. I was waxing my eyebrows, gripped onto the fabric sheet to pull, but my fingers slipped and I scratched my forehead deep enough to cause it to bleed.


Ron Weasley- Something you’re afraid of.
I really don't have any physical fears anymore. The things I'm afraid of are created in my head. I need not worry about those fears coming true as they're completely ridiculous. I let my mind wander too often.

Hermione Granger- A subject you know a lot about.
I'd have to say Biology or Hospitality. I won't put English down, because I honestly believe if it's your first language then you should be able to ace it without trouble.

Draco Malfoy- Closest green item to you.
How come Draco gets such a poor question ?! My green and white stripped bed socks that my boyfriend's nanna got me for my birthday. They're my favourite socks.


Severus Snape- Your favorite Alcoholic beverage.
My favourite tequila shots are gummy bears, fresh pussy [despite the absolutely disgusting name], and the secret Steph or whatever it's called from Tequilaria. Otherwise I drink cider. If neither are available, I don't drink.

Rubeus Hagrid- Your favorite animal.
Giraffes and Sea Horses.


Luna Lovegood- Something about you other people find weird.
Whenever I tell people I'm actually 23, and not 18, they're always shocked. That's the most common thing people comment on. Oh, and my red tattoo on my chest.


Neville Longbottom- Your favorite flower.
Tulips. They're the only flowers without a scent. And roses, only because Michael's bought them for me.


Nymphodora Tonks- Something you would change about your appearance.
If I had to pick something, I'd be corrective surgery on my nose [I've broken it 2 times, stfu] and my bow knees.


Fred and George Weasley- The last prank you pulled on someone, or someone pulled on you.
I don't remember... It was probably something that Michael or myself did to each other. It's rare that I pull pranks.


Voldemort- If you were to make a Horcrux, it would be…
Something really common and simple, that way no one could find it and destroy it.


Moaning Myrtle- The last thing to make you cry.
I panicked about nothingness.


Sirius Black- Have you ever taken the blame for something you didn’t do?
I don't think I have, actually.


Dobby- What is your most loved article of clothing?
Right now, I'd have to say my purple galaxy leggings. They're my current favourite.


Peeves the Poltergeist- What is the best/funniest insult you’ve used/heard?
Knob jockey is always amusing, as is fucktard. I usually call people motherfuckers or assholes.


Sybill Trelawney- When was the last time you experienced Deja Vu?
It's been a long time.


Filius Flitwick
- What is your favorite spell from the Harry Potter series?
I have Avada Kedvara on my wrists, but I think Accio is my favourite simply because I'm lazy as fuck.


Lily Potter- Is there anyone you love so much you would die for?
Only in a do-or-die situation. I wouldn't give up my life just because they asked so.


Arthur Weasley- What piece of “Muggle” technology fascinates you most?
At the moment, it's an xBox 360. I'm a little addicted to it, again.


Mundungus Fletcher- Have you ever stolen anything?
I think when I was a young child. Nothing big though. And most certainly not now.


Viktor Krum- If you were a Quidditch player, what position would you play?
I'd like to say Seeker, but I suck at sports.


Fleur Delacour- What physical attribute do you like most about yourself?
I'm pretty content with the whole package, aha.


Hedwig- What was your all-time favorite pet, or, if you’ve never had one, your all-time favorite birthday gift.
Picking a favourite pet is like picking your favourite family member; you love them all equally. I have a kitty at the moment, he's the apple of my eye.


Albus Dumbledore- What is your proudest accomplishment? (Dumbledore’s is, of course, being featured on a Famous Wizards Chocolate Frog Card)
There's a lot more to my life than what I've already lived, but I guess I can pick something for now. I guess, right now, I'm most proud of my happy relationship, and taking the first step towards my long term career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment