they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What part of-

"Don't bring your shit home with you," do you not understand ?

Was I not clear enough the first time ? Did I fucking stutter ? Are you ignorant or forgetful ? Or just down right fucking arrogant enough to think I wouldn't notice the second time ? Do you honestly take me for a fool ?

If it happens a third time, and for your well being I hope to heaven it doesn't, I will not hesitate to fuck shit up for you. I will not tolerate your bullshit. I never have before, and I'm not going to start now. I never, ever, had a problem with the fucked up shit you do because it never, ever, affected me on a personal level. Now it is, and I won't stand for it. I am not a pushover. Do not underestimate me.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're supposed to be my role model. And in a way, I suppose you are. As long as I live my life doing the complete opposite of you, I won't wind up as someone I hate. You always said you were doing it for the right reasons, and I innocently believed you. Now you're just fucking with me. Thanks for showing me first hand how life can fuck us all over. I'll make sure to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment