they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, September 10, 2011

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Impossible. I would never let that happen unless I’m married and my husband and I are planning it.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
All of my friends, to some degree. My best friends have greater trust for obvious reasons.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I had a boyfriend who moved to another state, and we broke up because of it. I wouldn’t go unless there was something there for me, too.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Every action has an opposite and equal reaction. It’s law.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Probably not with what’s in my wallet. I don’t carry cash often.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
I think either Rachel or myself, but she has a greater love for animals than humans, where as it’s the other way around for me.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
I am in love. I’m afraid of what comes after. You know, marriage and kids and shit.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Of course. There are plenty of people that make me happy.

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
Probably the one on my outer wrist from my surface piercing.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Ah, would have been over a year ago. Last time I was in Melbourne, so Christmas like two years ago ? Ha, fuck.

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
“Probably not until Monday” - to mother.

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Their eyes. They tell you everything about how a person is feeling, even when they’re pretending to feel something else.

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
All of the wonderful people in my life.

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Become an enrolled nurse.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My brother first, then Ryan and Celeste. My brother would call my mother.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
I would be okay with 2, and the possible idea of 3. My main concern is that I’M the one popping the cute fuckers out.

18. Would you make a good parent?
I've been told that I’m a nurturer. Caring is what I do best.

19. Where was your default picture taken?
At Morning Glory in the Asian photo booths with Michael.

20. Whats your middle name?
Rose (Y).

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Late nights watching CSI ain’t so bad when I’m alone.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I regret nothing. I’ve done what I’ve done because it made me happiest at the time. There is nothing wrong with that.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
If I ever do get married, it’ll be Celeste. She knows that.

24. What are you wearing right now?
Long sleeve shirt, warm blazer, jeans, socks.

25. Righty or Lefty?
Right handed, and I’d give up my right hand to be left handed. I think it’s cool.

26. Best place to eat?
I’d have to say one of my favourite places is the ramen shop in China Town. Michael and I have had some of the best memories there.

27. Favorite jeans?
All of them. I don’t buy shit jeans.

28. Favorite animal?
Giraffes, sea horses, foxes, and red pandas.

29. Favorite juice?
Mango Magic from Boost Juice

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Twice. I’m cool like that.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
I woke up with one this morning.

32. Ever had a bar fight?
Nahmang. I’m not a shit person.

33. Who knows you the best?
My brother, above all. He wouldn’t tell anyway, or admit it either, but he does.

34. Shoe size?
6. Teeny weeny.

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses. I get the “hot librarian” comment all the time.
-__________-‘

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Why would I do that ? I’m boss and what I say goes. No disagreement comes from Ichigo.

37. Been to Mexico?
No thank you. I want island beaches and weather.

38. Did you buy something today?
Pizza and ice cream.

39. Did you get sick today?
I’ve been sick for a while but it only hits when I’m off from work. It’s the only time my body has the chance to relax and get attacked.

40. Do you miss someone today?
Always do.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
I got rather annoyed at my mother’s blatant ignorance.

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Michael gave me the best gentles this morning.

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Myself. Michael and I are always at his.

44. Last person to see you cry?
No thank you.

45. Who made you cry?
No thank you.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
I’m watching CSI right now. The original series is the best.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Today’s Saturday and the most I’ve done is shower, sex and eat. Tomorrow is Sunday, which will probably be the same. Monday I have a wicked appointment that I’m keeping a secret.

48. Who do you think will repost this?
No one will. I’m boring as fuck.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Michael before he left for worky.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I love you, but no. Give me another two years and we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment