they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 18 - your beliefs;

I believe all people are equal, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion/spirituality, age, career status, political stance, material items, and anything else that people use to alienate each other.

I believe that life is what you make it.

I don't have much time for religion, politics, money, career bitchiness, social status, or the media. I'm all about love and happiness, without having to be that stereotypical hippy. Can't people just live a happy life without needing a reason ?
Because I want to.
There. Happy now ?

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to make a positive impact in life. Not on a global scale, because that's too great for me, but just in my own little way. And I'm doing that. I'm out there, helping the elderly live their lives to their fullest. I might not perform lifesaving surgery, or become a founder of a global charity, but what I do makes a difference to the people I see almost every day. And that's enough for me. It's enough for them.

I believe that people should live their lives with the ultimate goal of creating happiness and love, both in their own lives and those around them. The world would be a happier place if we could all do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment