they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 21 - one of your favourite shows;

I'm going to skip Day 20 - How important you think education is, because I don't feel like discussing it right now. I might revisit the topic, but not for now. On with this post, here are my favourite TV shows that always get me excited, in alphabetical order;
  • 30 Rock
  • Aaahh!! Real Monsters
  • Beauty & the Geeks
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Black Books
  • Bones
  • Californication
  • Criminal Minds
  • Daria
  • Deadliest Warrior
  • Fresh Prince of Bel Air
  • Good News Week
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Inbetweeners
  • IT Crowd
  • Nip/Tuck
  • Secret Diary of a Call Girl
  • Scrubs
  • Skins UK
  • Top Gear UK
  • Weeds
  • X-Men: The Animated Series
I'll list my favourite anime series separately just because I think they're completely different to TV shows;
  • Afro Samurai
  • Bleach
  • Blood+
  • Death Note
  • Devil May Cry
  • Digimon
  • Elfin Lied
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Innocent Venus
  • Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori [Hell Girl in English]
  • Naruto
  • Naruto Shippuuden
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Please Teacher !
  • Pokemon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
  • Tenjou Tenge
  • Yu-Gi-Oh !

No comments:

Post a Comment