they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Neighborhoods;


I bought the new Blink 182 album Neighborhoods today. $20 later and I'm content with it. I always knew I would be. I've said ever since Up All Night was released as a single that the album would be much better than that one song. I knew it was going to contain greater songs, because no one puts their best work out there before the rest of it. You know, you save the best until last.

The reason why I love Blink 182 so much is that whenever I listen to their music, I always visualise travelling or driving in a car. It reminds me of summer and happier times. None of the songs are directly linked to a memory of a specific person; just happiness in general.
Note to self: Need to buy more Blink 182 shirts. Two is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment