they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sicky wicky thoughts;

  • I wonder how many people follow me anonymously.
  • What do other drives think when they look at me as I overtake them ?
  • The good news vs bad news senario - it seriously doesn't bother me which comes first. If I get the good news first, it loses its spark once I hear the bad news. If I get the bad news first, the good news isn't as good as it should be because I'm already disappointed.
  • Do I really look as cute while I'm asleep as my boyfriend says I am ?
  • This whole not-being-able-to-sleep-thing is starting to kill me. Napping through the day to catch up on missed sleep results in being wide awake before my appropriate bed time.
  • I need to move the fuck out of home.
  • I miss my kitty cat purring away in my lap.
  • I really need to get my P2's already. Fuck.
  • I've been at my job for 3 months and was trying to avoid calling in sick for at least 6 months. Tonight, a solid cold kicked in, and if you don't know how lethal a cold can be to the elderly, you really need to educate yourself. We'll see how I feel in the morning.
  • My sleeping capsules are enormous ! I don't understand why they have to make them so big. I'd rather swallow several smaller pills than two large ones.
  • The idea of Forensic Science that is portrayed in shows like CSI are unrealistic. None of it is done so quickly, or so entertainingly. They talk it down dramatically, and as a once upon a time wanna be Forensic Scientist, this really upsets me.
  • I've had my lip piercings out for 2 days now. As much as I miss them, I'm not as upset about losing them as I thought I would be. I'm rather emotionally attached to my body modifications due to the reasons behind getting them. I guess because I had the clear jewelery in for a decent time, and I had be contemplating taking them out for so long, it's not that a big of a deal.
  • I saw on the news update that another horse died today during a jumping race. The people who run it said it's a risk they're prepared to take. It makes me fucking sick to the stomach. Going to have a serious talk to my doctor about the healthiest approach to vegetarianism which won't aggravate my current medical conditions.
  • It's stormy weather out. I hope it stays for at least another hour or two. Or at least until my sleeping capsules kick in so I can fall asleep to the sound of it.
  • Michael's currently at work. I don't know what time he'll be getting home, but I'll be asleep for sure. I hate falling asleep on my own but at least I get to wake up next to him.
  • I bought a new bra a while ago; it was a 10D. Tonight, I was wearing a 12D, and both of them are too tight on me. I used to be a 10DD before I had the stomach flu for two weeks and lost weight. I have a sneaky suspicion that I may have returned to that size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment