they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wander;

On the rare chance that I find a moment where I don't know what to do with life, I really enjoy. I enjoy it to its fullest. Not knowing what to do next, not knowing if I'll cope, not knowing where I'm going; not having a single clue about anything. It's in those moments that you can take the biggest step back from your life and realise how fucked up everything can get. Your eyes are open to everything you unknowingly turned a blind cheek to. All of these little things start to click inside your head and you understand the things that confused you once before.

For the first time in a long time, you can look at everything with an unbiased mind. Every single imaginable possibility is available to you, because you suddenly see everything for what it is. Nothing is out of your reach, you have the freedom to make this whole fucked up life into what you want it to be. When you're hurt, broken, lost, and confused, everything means nothing. In that moment, after analysing everything, you can do whatever you want. You realise you've always had the strength to walk away from shit people, you've always had the courage to say what you've only ever thought about to yourself, and you've always had the determination to make everything a world better.

It's only when we realise how shit, how alone, how stupid and ignorant everything is can we do what's best for us. I love it. I love waking up and knowing exactly what I have to do to make my life fan-fucking-tastic again. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment