they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, September 22, 2011

We all know I suck at Paint;

But this is the best I could make do with. I bought this bikini today because of my photo shoot on the 9th of October. They said to bring a bikini if I feel confident enough, and with my tattoos, I'm sure as hell confident now. I'm so excited and nervous. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm still rather shocked that a talent agency "definitely want" me, as they said on the phone. Weowwwww.

2 comments:

  1. Can we see your tattoos please!! And if I were a talent scout I'd definitely choose you in that bikini!!! Great blog, if you've got the time join mine!
    N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only a few, but I'll be sure to take a photo of myself in the bikini once the weather warms up. It's almost summer here, so keep an eye out ;D Your blog is fantastic, and I'm now following it. I love new hair tricks ! x

    ReplyDelete