they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, September 26, 2011

Word of advice;

I always hear people say things like, "Oh, I wish I had the confidence to do that !" I sit there and I wonder why people just don't do as they please. I mean, really, I don't think it comes down to just confidence. It goes hand-in-hand with "not giving a shit about other people's opinions." We all have confidence in ourselves, though some may only have little. It's there. It's why we do what we enjoy, because we know we like it and we're good at it. I'm going to tell you exactly what I say whenever something pops into my head.

Don't think. Just do.

I don't think about shit, really. Obviously I think about other various topics, but I don't give a shit about what I say or do. I just feel like doing something and I do it. People call me weird, or random, or a freak, even a retard, but I don't care. At least I'm not fucking boring. Every person has that ability to think before they speak/do. I do too, I just don't bother with it. I say what I want, I do what I want, and I feel as I want to feel. If people don't like it, they can shove it up their asses.

Fuck it. I do what I want. I make me happy above everyone else's opinions. After all, the people who actually do care about me take me as I am, weird-random-freak-retard-and-all. They don't have bad opinions of me. They love me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment